Have you already appreciated all the benefits of multichannel trading? Have you decided to build a business based on Wix eCommerce and Amazon and Ebay sync? Do not forget to include in the expense item the commissions that popular marketplaces charge each seller.
Ebay fees: what you have to pay for
You can find out more about fees on the official Ebay website. We will dwell briefly on the main services for which a fee is charged:
- Product publication is the system that allows you to publish the first 50 products for free. For everything above this limit, you will have to pay an additional $ 0.3 for each position.
- Sale of goods is the fee that is charged on the final cost of the product, taking into account all receipts that the buyer pays.
- Additional ad parameters such as the bold of publication in several categories simultaneously, displayed on international sites are considered paid services.
- Additional options such as for printing postage labels through Ebay services, compensation for buyers, participation in international delivery programs will also have to pay.
If your online store’s turnover is low, learn how to lower your Ebay fees and stay in the black.
Amazon fees: recurring and monthly payments
A monthly commission is charged for using your Amazon account and depends on the package you choose:
- Individual Seller Accounts – no fixed monthly fee, but with a commission of $ 0.99 for each unit of goods sold;
- Professional selling plan – the account costs $ 39.99 per month and does not depend on sales volumes.
Another Amazon expense item is the referral fee, which is automatically debited from the seller’s account after the product is sold. It differs depending on the category, but on average it is 15% of the purchase price.
The marketplace also charges irregular fees for its services such as:
- long-term storage of products in Amazon’s own warehouses;
- the distribution of goods to different departments of the warehouse;
- packing the order and applying a barcode by trade regulations;
- organizing the return and removal of the goods.
It will be easier for you to keep track of all expenses with the help of the multi-channel sales management program Multiorders. Connect all eCommerce tools and manage your online stores from a single dashboard. The system synchronizes all trading platforms, by automatically updating information in each of them and allowing you to accurately control all financial flows.
Leave a Reply